What are the benefits?
The Alexander Technique is used to learn how to:
- conserve energy and reduce tension in everyday activities, especially those that are repetitive or strenuous such as bending, lifting or typing.
- relieve and prevent back, neck or limb pain, headaches and other musculo-skeletal problems.
- restore freedom of movement after an accident or chronic illness.
- improve breathing and vocal use.
- enhance performance in skilled activities such as performing music, acting, dance or sports.
- manage stress and improve wellbeing.
- improve poor or awkward posture.